An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
The Father Thames River Tour awaits you! There is no river on earth with more history. Of the millions of tourists coming to Britain every year, very few will go up the Thames by boat. Instead, they will be driving on the crowded roads we are going to miss. We shall see a wholly different side of the country and enjoy the adventure of boating, through a series of locks, from the capital city to the oldest university city in England. Get ready for a time warp – Jerome K. Jerome’s ‘Three Men In a Boat’ of 1889! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Thames River Tour Highlights
- Boat Trip on the Thames
- Through the Locks
- Exotic Homes
- Artists & Churches
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View From London To Oxford On The Thames Tour in a larger map