An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Cruising With Disabilities; A cruise is a wonderful way to relax and be pampered while visiting some of the world’s most stunning ports of call. But many first-time cruisers with disabilities worry about accessibility. In this tour, an experienced cruise traveler will share tips and tricks designed to help you make the most of your cruise. From choosing a ship to exploring the ports of call, we will teach you to navigate the seemingly endless array of choices. Along the way, you will learn secrets to save money and maximize your enjoyment. Since this tour can be for any location, no map is included. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Cruising With Disabilities Highlights
- Booking a Cruise
- Exploring the Ship
- Shipboard Life
- Ports / Disembarkation
|Specialty||Child Friendly, City/Town|
|Tour Type||Travel Log – play before you go|