An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
About this Bern, Switzerland Walking Tour; This tour takes you around the Old City in Switzerland’s capital. Bern is a small and picturesque city by the River Aare, and its medieval Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The buildings have been preserved extremely well and it is a fascinating area. Walking is the best way to get around the cobblestone streets anyway: cars are not even allowed in! The medieval stone arcades are filled with cafes, restaurants and boutiques, and many of Bern’s tourist attractions are here: highlights include the Gothic cathedral Münster and the old clock tower Zytglogge.
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- The Old City in Bern
- Railway Station to Bärenplatz
- Two Market Squares
- Zytglogge & the Einstein House
- The Münster Cathedral
- Parliament House & Square
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View A Walk Through Old Bern, Switzerland Tour in a larger map