An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Known as the Air Crossroads of the World, Anchorage is an extremely popular international destination and one of the busiest air freight gateways in the world. Yet the city retains a friendly, small town feel. Anchorage is home to over 1,000 non-domesticated moose, a sharp reminder that the untamed wilderness lies in the city’s backyard.
In this tour, an experienced Alaska traveler will act as your personal guide as you explore both the famous tourist attractions and the lesser-known delights. Along the way, you will learn tips and tricks for living like a local, saving money, and maximizing your enjoyment.
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- Visitor Centers
- Ulu Factory / Waterfront
- Fourth Avenue
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Air Crossroads Of The World: Anchorage, Alaska Tour in a larger map