An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
About the Sedona, AZ Tour of Archaeological Sites: The Southern Sinagua began building their large pueblo communities in what is now the Sedona region around 1150 CE, and they thrived there for 350 years. Three notable sites in the Verde Valley are the neighboring Tuzigoot, Palatki and Montezuma’s Castle settlements. Walnut Canyon is outside the Verde Valley, but was developed early on by the Sinagua, keeping in close association with their kinfolk 35 miles south. The Sedona region cliff-dwellings, pueblos, petroglyphs, and pictographs are some of the finest in the American Southwest. We’ll visit the major sites and the minor ones too, examine the ancient culture, and discover fascinating relics near the New Age mecca of Sedona, Arizona. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Sedona, AZ Tour Highlights
- Sedona Archaeological Sites
- Palatki and Honanki
- Montezuma’s Well and Castle
- V-Bar-V petroglyphs
- Walnut Canyon
|Specialty||Sacred Sites, Historical/Heritage|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Archaeological Sites Of Sedona, AZ Tour in a larger map