An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
About this Juneau, Alaska walking tour: The city has an unusual claim to fame–a state capital that is accessible only by sea or air. Consequently, Juneau is a study in contrasts, a thriving government city with rugged seaside flair. Around one million visitors per year arrive by cruise ship, adding a third dimension to this unique locale. In this tour, an experienced Alaska traveler will act as your personal guide to the many sides of Juneau–its government lifeblood, small-town heart, and booming tourist industry. Along the way, you will learn tips and tricks for minimizing expenses and making the most of your time.
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- Waterfront / Downtown
- Mt Roberts
- Mendenhall Glacier
- Government Row
|By Foot – Easy walking
|Guided Tour – play before & while you tour
View Alaska’s Capital City: Juneau, Alaska Tour in a larger map