An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Kilmainham Gaol Walking Tour; Not every Dublin day needs to end with a nightcap – some days can start with one! Begin your morning right at Guinness Storehouse where you’ll be treated to a complimentary pint on the top floor. Mostly, though, it’s getting to the top that counts, and you’ll see much en route while exploring the seven-story building and all it has to offer. Later, visit Kilmainham Gaol, the prison location for the 1993 film ‘In the Name of the Father,’ to learn more about Ireland’s political history. Just remember, if you’re asked to participate in the Kilmainham Tangle, always say ‘no.’ Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Kilmainham Gaol Walking Tour Highlights
- Storehouse & Brewing Process
- Exhibitions & Gravity Bar
- Kilmainham Gaol Prisoners
- Prison Reform at the Gaol
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Specialty||City/Town, Off the Beaten Path|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Dublin’s Guinness Storehouse And Kilmainham Gaol Tour in a larger map