An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Great Wall Walking Tour; Long known as one of the Seven Wonders of the World, this amazing engineering feat is an awesome sight to behold as it snakes its way across China. It is the world’s longest outdoor museum, stretching from Jiayaguan in the west to Shanhaiguan on the eastern seaboard. The Chinese started building the Wall in the 6th century BC to defend themselves against invaders swooping down from the north. Today it is one of the most visited tourist attractions on earth: to walk on the Wall is to walk on history. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Great Wall Walking Tour Highlights
- History of the Great Wall
- Preserving the Great Wall
- Badaling Section of the Great Wall
- Other Great Wall Sites
- The Wall Ends at Shanhaiguan
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View China’s Great Wall: Walking On History Tour in a larger map
There are no reviews yet.