An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Beijing Kids Trip; Beijing fairly teems with activities for youngsters! They can climb the Great Wall, eat fried crickets, and look for silly signs. Inside the zoo, they can see the pandas, then visit the world’s largest inland aquarium. At Beijing’s biggest flea market, shop for the latest toys, and browse thousands of items. Kids can start a photo collection of unusual wastebaskets… chill out in a park… work out on street side exercise equipment… catch a performance by Chinese acrobats or the Peking Opera… the list is endless! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Beijing Kids Trip Highlights
- Beijing Zoo & Aquarium
- Out & About in Beijing
- Shopping for Toys & Souvenirs
- From Athletes to Opera
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Specialty||Child Friendly, Historical/Heritage|
|Tour Type||Travel Log – play before you go|
View Beijing For Kids Tour in a larger map