An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Tour Beijing; The most popular tourist attractions in Beijing can be very crowded, making your visit to the Chinese capital stressful. It’s possible to escape some of the crowds by heading off the beaten path. The Temple of Heaven and Yonghegong are popular attractions, but they don’t draw tourists like the Forbidden City. You can take a drive to the mountains to see Beijing’s oldest temple, Tanzhesi. Or head out to scenic ShiDu, with its karst mountain formations: it’s known as the Guilin of the north. Beijing is full of small parks and temples to enjoy, or you can chill out at a sidewalk café in Houhai or Sanlitun. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Tour Beijing Highlights
- Time Out for Temples
- Further Afield on Day Trips
- Chillin’ Out in the ‘Hoods
|Walking & Driving
|Off the Beaten Path, Historical/Heritage
|Travel Log – play before you go
View Beijing: Finding Peace And Quiet Tour in a larger map