An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Hikers–and anyone with a green thumb–will enjoy this western Beijing tour! It starts at the Summer Palace, one of Beijing’s most beautiful parks. UNESCO named it a World Heritage Site because of its impressive gardens. Next up is a gentle stroll through Beijing Botanical Garden, with thousands of plants and a Tropical Conservatory. Finish up with a visit to Sleeping Buddha Temple, with its copper 54-ton statue of a reclining Buddha-the largest in China. The final stop is Fragrant Hills Park. Hike or take the cable car to the top for stunning views of Beijing in the distance. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Western Beijing Tour Highlights
- Summer Palace: Beijing’s Prettiest Park
- Summer Palace: Crowded With History
- Westward Ho: Blooms & a Buddha
- Hiking in Fragrant Hills Park
|Walking & Driving
|Guided Tour – play before & while you tour
View Western Beijing: Boats, Blooms ‘n Boots Tour in a larger map