An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
San Jose walking tour: well known for its natural beauty, Costa Rica is also graced with an attractive capital city located in a tropical valley between forested volcanic ranges. San Jose’s comfortable climate ensures verdant green parks accented with colorful exotic flowers, and encourages walks along vibrant pedestrian thoroughfares.This Central American gem showcases museums with pre-Colombian art, lively markets, and a beautiful theater next to a charming, friendly plaza. Quaint cafes beckon with fresh brewed Costa Rican coffee. Exciting attractions such as an active volcano and tropical rain forest are just outside the city. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
San Jose Walking Tour Highlights
- Beautiful Parks of San Jose
- Museo Nacional & Artesan Market
- Avenida Central & Plaza de la Cultura
- Parque Central to Central Market
- Barrio Otoya, Poas & Rain Forest
|By Foot – Easy walking
|Guided Tour – play before & while you tour
View A City In Paradise: San Jose, Costa Rica Tour in a larger map