An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Imperial Beijing Walking Tour; Tian’anmen Square and the Forbidden City are usually the first sights that travelers visit, and for good reason: they are the heart and soul of Beijing. Tian’anmen is one of the largest public squares in the world… it is amazing! Next, enjoy the Forbidden City, China’s best-preserved architectural site and one of the top five palaces in the world. After that, you’ll cross the street to Jingshan Park, a former imperial garden, and then climb the man-made Coal Hill for stunning views of the Forbidden City from above. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Imperial Beijing Walking Tour Highlights
- Imperial Treasures
- Tian’anmen Square: Beijing’s Heart & Soul
- Forbidden City: Treasure Trove of History
- Jingshan Park: Overlooking the City
- Recommended Resources
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Imperial Beijing: Tian’anmen, Forbidden City, Jingshan Tour in a larger map
There are no reviews yet.