An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
La Purisima Walking Tour; La Purisima Mission is universally acclaimed as ‘the most interesting of the 21 Spanish missions’ created by the Franciscans 200+ years ago. You can visit a dozen buildings in the fully reconstructed mission… there are fountains, lavanderías, an extensive water system, and the same livestock, poultry, and flora species found there in 1820. This is an ideal picnic stop on the trip between Los Angeles and San Francisco. If you are driving on the 101, take a 15-minute detour west on the old El Camino Real (246) to Lompoc. The mission is in a 1,860-acre state park filled with roaming deer and hiking trails. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
La Purisima Walking Tour Highlights
- The Chapels
- Life in the Mission
- Command Center: The Heart of the Mission
- Blacksmith Shop, the Fields, & the Water System
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View California Mission: La Purisima Tour in a larger map