An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Bodie, California Walking Tour; Bodie State Historic Park is both an authentic ghost town and a living museum of the Gold Rush days of the mid-1800s. With more than 150 buildings and hundreds more sites scattered in a valley among the lush green California Sierra foothills, it is located two hours south of Reno and five hours north of Los Angeles along US 395. This is truly a journey through history! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Bodie, California Walking Tour Highlights
- Entering Bodie
- To the Museum
- Up the Hill
- The Standard Mill Mine
- Infamy & Fame
- Bodie’s Boot Hill
- Bodie Epitaph
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Specialty||Off the Beaten Path, Historical/Heritage|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Bodie, California: Mining Town In Pristine Preservation Tour in a larger map
There are no reviews yet.