An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Exploring the British Virgin Islands by Sailboat
The British Virgin Islands in the eastern Caribbean Sea are a sailor’s paradise! Enthusiasts from around the world arrive in the BVIs to hoist their sails in the consistently steady trade winds. Voyage with us from Tortola island to Jost Van Dyke, named after a famous Dutch mariner. Next we go to Anegada, the only all-coral atoll in the BVIs. Back into the Sir Francis Drake Channel, we navigate to Virgin Gorda, the second largest island in the archipelago. Also in the channel is Norman Island, the inspiration for Robert Louis Stevenson’s classic pirate tale ‘Treasure Island.’ And Salt Island is great for a shipwreck dive on the R.M.S. Rhone. So come aboard for the adventure!
People tell us all the time that our tours make travel easier and much more interesting. So download this British Virgin Islands by Sailboat guided sightseeing tour to your mobile device and come sail with us in the steady Trade Winds through warm sparkling clear waters to the islands that inspire tales of pirate treasure.
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- Road Town to Soper’s Hole: A Primer for a Sailing Adventure!
- Get in Touch with Your Inner Pirate on Jost Van Dyke Island
- Journey to the Sunken Island of Anegada
- Virgin Gorda is for Nature Lovers!
- Surrender the Booty on Norman & Salt Islands
|Specialty||Off the Beaten Path, Historical/Heritage|
|Tour Type||Travel Log – play before you go|