An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Bathurst Tour; In 1815 the colonists of Australia blazed a road west through the Blue Mountains to settle in Bathurst. The beginning was difficult: cattle ranchers and farmers were cut off from the rest of the colony. That changed with the gold rush of the 1850s, when a boom of settlements appeared across the land. Today, the whole central part of Bathurst has been heritage-listed to preserve the history it possesses. And in the months of April and October, the vintage streets come alive with fans of the exciting Mount Panorama V-8 racing! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Bathurst Tour Highlights
- Bathurst: City With a Golden History
- Town History and its People
- Racing History of Bathurst
- Bathurst Goldfields: Karingal Village
- Nearby Gold Towns
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Bathurst: Australia’s Gold Country Tour in a larger map