An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Tour Temple Square; Many people hear ‘Salt Lake City’ and think immediately of the Mormon church. The city is indeed the headquarters of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and Temple Square downtown offers a fascinating glimpse into this fast-growing faith. Yet Salt Lake is much more – state capital, recreation hub, and a major center of business, arts, and sports in the Mountain West. Salt Lake City welcomed the world when it hosted the Winter Olympic Games in 2002. Now it’s your turn to take a look! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Tour Temple Square Highlights
- Temple Square
- The State Capitol Area
- The Foothill Cultural District
|Transportation||Walking & Driving|
|Specialty||City/Town, Sacred Sites|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Temple Square And Downtown Salt Lake City Tour in a larger map