An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Downtown Atlanta Walking Tour; We’re visiting World of Coca Cola, Imagine It!, The Children’s Museum of Atlanta, the CNN Center, and the gold-dome-topped Georgia State Capitol Building. The first three cluster around Centennial Olympic Park, which is really an attraction in itself so we will glimpse a bit of it as well. This tour can be done in one day or spread out over two or more days. For children, the World of Coke and Imagine It! are the star attractions. For adults, the capitol and Inside CNN will inform and entertain. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Downtown Atlanta Walking Tour Highlights
- Wonderful World of Coke
- Imagine It! Kid’s Heaven
- Going Inside CNN
- Georgia’s State Capitol
|By Foot – Easy walking
|City/Town, Off the Beaten Path
|Guided Tour – play before & while you tour
View Doing Downtown Atlanta Tour in a larger map