An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Williamsburg Walking Tour; Colonial Williamsburg is a reconstructed 18th-century village in the heart of Virginia’s Historical Triangle. December is a particularly wonderful time to visit, with period decorations adorning every lintel and candles glowing from windows. Taverns invite guests in to enjoy 18th-century fare, seasoned with songs and games. Shops are bursting with reproduction goods, some of which are made right in the historical area. A stroll down the pedestrian Duke of Gloucester Street will send you back to colonial times, evoked through the sound of horses’ hooves, the smell of woodsmoke, and insightful stories. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Williamsburg Walking Tour Highlights
- The East End
- Market Square & the Magazine
- Bruton Parish Church & the Restoration
- The Governor’s Palace
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Colonial Williamsburg: A Winter Visit Tour in a larger map