An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Galveston Walking Tour; Galveston, a Gulf Coast island playground in Texas, was founded by a pirate and maintains an aura of romance and adventure through its predominantly Victorian architecture and myriad of fun activities. Besides splashing in the ocean, playing on the beaches, or taking boat tours, you can browse unique shops, visit fascinating museums and historic mansions, or go to a concert. The kids and their parents will love the Schlitterbahn water amusement park and Moody Gardens, home of a rainforest, an aquarium, an IMAX theater, and a 4-D show. You’ll never run out of great things to do in Galveston! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Galveston Walking Tour Highlights
- Galveston Overview
- The Harbor
- The Strand & Broadway Street
- The Sea Wall
- The West End & Conclusion
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Galveston: The Greatest Island Of Texas Tour in a larger map