An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Philadelphia’s Italian Market Tour; For over 100 years food lovers have been flocking to the 9th Street Italian Market in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and you’re about to find out why! Be sure to come hungry. There are comfort foods and local staples like fresh, hand-made pasta and just-picked produce, right alongside exotic Italian imports: you’ll find just what you’re craving! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Philadelphia’s Italian Market Tour Highlights
- Official Entrance to Philadelphia’s Italian Market
- Start Your Tour at 9th & Carpenter Streets
- Gourmet Lover’s Paradise
- Coffee & Chocolate Lover’s Delight
- A Trip to the Butcher’s, Old World Style!
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Specialty||Food & Wine, Historical/Heritage|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Philadelphia’s Italian Market Tour Tour in a larger map