An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Helena: The Heart Of Montanas Big Sky Country
This tour includes a stroll down Helena’s historic Walking Mall, a stop at Benny’s Bistro for some authentic miner’s grub, and a visit to the world-famous Archie Bray Foundation for the Ceramic Arts. You’ll mine for sapphires, see the renowned Tizer Botanic Gardens and Arboretum, and enjoy a Last Chance Ranch wagon ride to dinner in Montana’s biggest tepee!
People tell us all the time that our tours make travel easier and much more interesting. So download Tours4Mobile’s Helena: The Heart of Montanas Big Sky Country guided tour to your mobile and experience the clean air, endless sky, and the mountains surrounding this historic city on the Lewis & Clark trail.
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- Helena, Montana
- Helena Walking Mall
- Last Chance Ranch
- Spokane Bar Sapphire Mine
- Archie Bray Foundation
- Tizer Botanic Gardens & Arboretum
- The Gates of the Mountains
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Helena: The Heart Of Montana’s Big Sky Country Tour in a larger map