An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
St. Augustine Florida Guided Sightseeing Tour
For a romantic getaway, a girlfriend weekend or a fun family vacation, think St. Augustine! Brimming with international character, history, art, attractions, great dining and more than a few ghosts, a visit to America’s oldest city is like going to Spain – without the jet lag! Located on the Atlantic coast just south of Jacksonville, and easily accessible by car or air, this city offers everything from a luxury retreat to budget-friendly options. If you are tired of theme park vacations, you will find the reality of narrow brick streets, ancient buildings and international dining to be a refreshing change.
People tell us all the time that our tours make travel easier and much more interesting. So download this St. Augustine Florida guided sightseeing tour to your mobile device and come walk with us through the history and charm of America’s oldest city.
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- St. Augustine, America’s Oldest City
- Visitor Center & Spanish Quarter
- The Plaza & Old Town
- Lincolnville & Flagler’s St. Augustine
- Bayfront & Castillo de San Marcos
- Beyond the Old City
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View St. Augustine, Florida: America’s Oldest City Tour in a larger map