An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
San Diego Gaslamp Guided Sightseeing Tour
In the heart of downtown you’ll find two of the city’s most vibrant neighborhoods, where past and present fuse together to make a dynamic mixture of some of the best the city has to offer. Take a leisurely stroll and enjoy the culinary expertise of some of the city’s top chefs: browse, shop, and relax. But don’t miss out on the terrific, eclectic nightlife: this place can rock! With its warm, sunny climate, San Diego is the perfect getaway city, any time of year!
People tell us all the time that our tours make travel easier and much more interesting. So download this San Diego Gaslamp guided sightseeing tour and come back through time to the romantic Gaslamp era, when sailing ship crews came ashore to sample the sights and pleasures of Little Italy.
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- San Diego’s Little Italy & the Arts
- Historic Roots of San Diego’s Little Italy
- Along San Diego’s Waterfront to the Gaslamp
- The Heart of San Diego’s Gaslamp
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Little Italy & Gaslamp Quarter: San Diego, California Tour in a larger map