An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Death Valley National Park Tour
(p>Death Valley National Park, the lowest, hottest and driest National Park, is known for its extremes, but what surprises visitors most is its extreme beauty. It is a photographer’s dream and geologist’s playground with its majestic canyons, colorful rocks, undulating sand dunes and contorted landforms. It has the allure of the true West, with its pioneer history and mining artifacts which include real 20-Mule team wagons that carried borax across the desert. How all of the desert beauty came into being is a fascinating tale of geologic upheaval.
People tell us all the time that our tours make travel easier and much more interesting. This tour, which plays on your mobile device, will lead you by car, motor home, or motorcycle to the best guided sightseeing locations in Death Valley National Park in California.
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- Stovepipe Wells to Furnace Creek
- Furnace Creek
- Dante’s View and Zabriski Point
- Furnace Creek to Badwater
- Keane Wonder Mine
- Ubehebe Crater
View Death Valley in a larger interactive map
There are no reviews yet.