An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
About the Montgomery Alabama guided tour: The Deep South city of Montgomery has a rich history that chronicles the struggles of America from the Civil War to the civil rights movement. This capital city is also a 21st-century governmental and urban center with five colleges and universities. In this tour you’ll see lots of family attractions, and an active arts community. So for a family vacation filled with historical sites and fun things to do, ‘y’all come on down to Muntgomery!’
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- Capital City: Montgomery
- The Civil Rights Trail
- Cloverdale Area
- Blount Cultural Park
- Family Fun Spots
|Transportation||Walking & Driving|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Montgomery, Alabama: Confederacy To Civil Rights! Tour in a larger map