An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Historic Cambridge Universities; With an air of quiet sophistication, Cambridge is a major destination for around five million tourists every year. It is full of history, incredible architecture and superb culture, all just 45 minutes from London by train. This historical walking tour takes you to the major universities, including the renowned King’s College. You’ll see where world-famous inventors, royalty, poets and authors completed their education. You’ll have an opportunity to visit a traditional English public house and take a punt ride on the River Cam. Even the kids get to enjoy the fun, as Cambridge is home to The Chronicles of Narnia, Winnie the Pooh, and Tigger too! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Historic Cambridge Universities
- Christ’s, Market & St. Mary’s
- St. Bene’t’s, Eagle & Corpus
- King’s College & the Senate
- Gonville & Caius, Trinity & St. John’s
- Round Church, Magdalene & Punting
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|