An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
About the Philippine Tour: When in Manila, the ‘Intramuros’ is a top sight to see. We will head to the countryside of Bohol, home to two of the most famous tourist attractions in the Philippines, the Chocolate Hills that resemble perfect mounds of chocolate, and the Philippine tarsiers, primates so small they’re about the size of your fist. Swim or snorkel in the secluded waters of Balicasag, off Panglao, one of the country’s best dive sites. Next, we will explore the Queen City of the South, known as Cebu City, and visit its historical landmarks such as the Magellan Cross on Mactan. We will also visit scenic Camiguin Island.
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- Philippine Middle Islands
- Manila Old City & Environs
- Chocolate Hills of Bohol
- Diving at Balicasag
- Cebu Island Adventures
- Other Visaya-charmed Islands
|Transportation||Walking & Driving|
|Specialty||City/Town, Sacred Sites|
|Tour Type||Travelogue – play before you go|