An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
River Cruising In Europe; Are you anticipating vibrantly colorful tulips, fragrant rounds of cheese, miles of quaint canals, and heritage windmills? This tour will bring it all to you, along with an astounding engineering feat and spectacular scenery. River cruising in the Netherlands and Belgium is worth the anticipation – and the memories created.
As you gently glide past big cities, small towns, industry and farmlands, you marvel at the diverse landscape. You will dock close to city centers, learn their history, and be instantly in the heart of the action. Your floating hotel has cabins with ever-changing views and cozy, comfy European bedding. The ship’s lounge is your gathering place for socializing, drinks, and evening entertainment. And not to forget… three delicious, regionally-inspired meals a day are served on this not-to-miss cruise! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
River Cruising In Europe Highlights
- River Cruising Highlights
- Amsterdam & River Cruising
- Volendam, Edam, & Kinderdijk
- Amsterdam-Rhine Canal, Skydeck, & Arnhem
- In Belgium: Antwerp & Bruges
- Delta Works & the Keukenhof Gardens
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View River Cruising In Europe During Tulip Time Tour in a larger map