An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
On this Venice Walking tour you will see the railway station, the Rialto Bridge, the commercial center (with shops full of jewelry, shoes, and clothing), and the weekly markets, where fresh fruits and vegetables arrive – via the Canal – at the quay and the market. Along the Grand Canal you will see magnificent palaces and lovely bridges. Then you venture along picturesque calli, bordered by shops that display precious blown glass objects from Murano and Carnival masks and costumes. In short, you’ll see why Venice is unforgettable! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Venice Walking Tour Highlights
- Discover Venice
- From the Railway Station
- From Campo San Marcuola
- To Ca’ d’Oro
- To Rialto Bridge
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Venice: Incomparable Canals And Calli Tour in a larger map