An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Malahide Castle Tour; Explore the scenic beaches of eastern Ireland on this rigorous walking tour. Visit the haunted Malahide Castle, inhabited for 800 years by the Talbot family. Here you can enjoy 250 acres of beautiful castle grounds and the venue’s other attractions, including Tara’s Place, the Fry Model Railway and the Talbot Botanic Gardens. Then rest and have lunch in downtown Malahide before embarking on the journey to Howth Pier. Walk along the beaches of Malahide and Portmarnock before taking a short hop on the Dart to Howth peninsula. This is a demanding walking tour with a good night’s sleep the guaranteed result! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Malahide Castle Tour Highlights
- Malahide Castle
- Malahide Village & Beaches
- Portmarnock: Velvet Strand
- Howth Pier
|Transportation||By Foot – Strenuous walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Ireland’s Malahide Castle And Beach Walk Tour in a larger map