An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
This Prague Walking Tour is bisected by the Vltava River and layered with amazing Gothic, Baroque, and Art Nouveau details. The cobbled streets are favorites of tourists, happily shopping for Bohemian crystal and souvenirs. Wander across Charles Bridge watch the Astronomical Clock Parade and marvel at cubist art in the House of the Black Madonna. Join me for a tour starting at Wenceslas Square and ending in Mala Strana, with shopping – and a museum or two – in between. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Prague Walking Tour Highlights
- A Horse & Wenceslas
- Crowds & Communist Days
- Clocks & Carriages
- Haunted House & Libuse
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Specialty||City/Town, Sacred Sites|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View The Beaten And Off-Beat Paths In Prague Tour in a larger map