An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Hainan Island Walking Tour; Warm days and sultry nights are the norm on tropical Hainan Island located just off the tip of mainland China in the South China Sea. You’ll find white sand beaches, fresh seafood and succulent tropical fruit, along with a distinct island culture. Numerous hot springs bubble up and tropical rain forests cover much of the island. Over a hundred different herbs for traditional Chinese medicine are grown here as well as green tea, coffee, and some rare orchids. Hainan has not been widely discovered here in the west, but hurry up-the secret may not last for long! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Hainan Island Walking Tour Highlights
- The Lonely Island
- Sanya: White Sand Beaches & More
- A Culinary Tour of Hainan
- Haikou: The Coconut City
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Specialty||Off the Beaten Path, City/Town|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View China’s Hawaii: Hainan Island Tour in a larger map