An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Beijing Walking Tour; Entertaining, enlightening, and enchanting are words that best describe this walking tour through Beijing’s past. Begin at BeihaiPark, Beijing’s most popular park that was founded in the 900s. Besides the historical aspect, it’s a veritable variety show on weekends! Watch people practicing ballroom and traditional Chinese dancing, juggling and singing. Next move on to a leisurely stroll through the lakes district, with its endangered hutongs. These ancient housing areas are fast being replaced with modern housing. Finally, spend a relaxing respite at the gracious and stately home of the late Soong Ching Ling. She was known as the ‘mother of China.’ Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Beijing Walking Tour Highlights
- Playful: Beihai Park
- Disappearing: Beijing’s Hutongs
- What’s Left Today
- Gracious: Soong Ching Ling House
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Specialty||Off the Beaten Path, Historical/Heritage|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View A Walk Through Beijing’s Past Tour in a larger map