An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Easter Island Tour; Easter Island has intrigued and mystified scientists for centuries and tourists for decades. With over 800 Moai statues either standing erect, lying, or partially finished, Rapa Nui emits a mystique unmatched by any other Island. Located 2200 miles from Chile and 2500 miles from Tahiti, it is the most remote inhabited island in the world. At 64 square miles and shaped like a triangle, it packs a lot of mystery and adventure into one small place. This tour provides the details to an enjoyable trip, whether it’s virtual or on the island. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Easter Island Tour Highlights
- A Brief History
- The West Coast
- The town of Hanga Roa
- Visiting Rano Kau
- East Coast & Rano Raraku
|Sacred Sites, Off the Beaten Path
|Guided Tour – play before & while you tour
View Essence Of Easter Island Tour in a larger map