An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Safari Tour Highlights
Botswana has the greatest collection of elephants in all of Africa. You can see them – along with giraffes, zebras and hippos – when you walk in the bush, or drive slowly by in a jeep. The Okavango Delta is flooded in winter, so animals flock there – great for close up observation by boat. You ride in mokoro dugout canoes two passengers with one guide. And you can combine your safari with a visit to the world’s largest waterfalls in Zambia, just a short distance away…
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- First Stop: Maun
- Your Okavango Delta Safari
- Camping, a Village, & Elephants
- For the Less Adventurous
- Nearby Victoria Falls
|Transportation||Walking & Driving|
|Specialty||Off the Beaten Path, Historical/Heritage|
|Tour Type||Travel Log – play before you go|
I recommend it for anyone who is planning a trip or who would just love to.
View Safaris In Botswana’s Okavango And Chobe Tour in a larger map