An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Hollywood Studios For Those With Disabilities; Disney’s Hollywood Studios puts guests in the middle of the action in some of film history’s most beloved scenes. The park is fully accessible, but the sheer range of disability accommodations can seem overwhelming. In this tour, a former Cast Member – Disney-speak for employee – will act as your personal guide, teaching you to navigate the park like a pro. You will learn tips and tricks for choosing the attractions that are right for you, saving money, and maximizing your time. Along the way, you will learn a bit about the past, present, and future of this incredible theme park. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Hollywood Studios For Those With Disabilities Highlights
- Arriving / Hollywood Blvd
- Sunset Boulevard
- Animation / Pixar Place
- After Dark
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Specialty||Off the Beaten Path, Off the Beaten Path|
View Disney’s Hollywood Studios For Those With Disabilities Tour in a larger map