An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Just 100 miles from the southwestern border of the United States, Las Animas Wilderness Retreat is on the shores of the Sea of Cortez Tour. ‘Mexico’s Galapagos’ is so remote you must take a small plane and then a boat just to reach it. World-class fishing (some say the best in the world), snorkeling, whales, dolphins, birds, yurt-living, margaritas and sunset over a beach without electricity or hotels is worth the trouble. Only 20 guests at a time enjoy the magic of a place John Steinbeck called ‘miraculous.’ Ever swim with a 16-foot whale shark? Here, it’s a piece of cake. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Sea Of Cortez Tour Highlights
- Midriff Islands
- Getting There
- Sea Critters
- Not Just the Sea
|Specialty||Off the Beaten Path, Highway/Countryside|
|Tour Type||Travel Log – play before you go|
View The Sea Of Cortez Tour in a larger map