An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Maine Tour; Ask someone about Maine and they’ll likely tell you what the state is famous for: its lobsters and its scenery. Well, the lobster population has declined recently, but the jagged, rocky coastline and low, rolling mountains are still wonderful to behold, any time of year. First, this tour will take us to the charming town of Bethel in western Maine. Next we’ll venture into the untamed interior, before heading to the famous coast. Then we’ll explore the capital, Augusta, and the largest city, Portland. Join us in search of the best adventures to be found in Maine! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Maine Tour Highlights
- Stroll Down Maine Street
- Bliss of Bethel
- Northwood Adventures
- York by the Sea
- Augusta Archives
- Old Portland
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View The Maine Attraction Tour in a larger map