An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
This Merritt Island Tour explores one of the largest Wildlife Refuges in Florida. It’s ironic that one of the most secure, futuristic government facilities is surrounded by the most pristine landscape in central Florida. Water – fresh, salt, and brackish estuary – and climate that ranges from temperate to subtropical create an unbelievable species diversity. There are over 500 kinds of animal life and 1,000 plant varieties, 15 of which are on the threatened or endangered list. This tour will guide you to the best birding spots and the most likely places to view wildlife in central Florida. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Merritt Island Tour Highlights:
- Visitors Center
- Beach & Hammock Trails
- Bio Lab Road
- More Wildlife Viewing
- Black Point Wildlife Drive
|Transportation||Walking & Driving|
|Specialty||Off the Beaten Path, Historical/Heritage|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge Tour in a larger map
There are no reviews yet.