An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Also known as ‘La Belle Ville’ (French for ‘The Beautiful City’), this Montreal Walking Tour explores one of North America’s greatest treasures. Combining the elegance of Paris and the free-spirit of New Orleans, this dynamic city has a strong cosmopolitan flare that ensures a memorable experience for all who visit.
Montreal Walking Tour Highlights:
- Welcome to Montréal!
- Chapter 1 – Mont Royal
- Chapter 2 – Downtown Montréal
- Chapter 3 – Chinatown
- Chapter 4 – City Hall and Place Jacques-Cartier
- Chapter 5 – Vieux-Montréal
|Transportation||By Foot – Strenuous walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Montreal: A Journey Through Le Belle Ville Tour in a larger map