An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
San Francisco Sausalito Guided Sightseeing Tour
This charming village lies near the northern base of the Golden Gate Bridge, just 30 minutes by ferry from San Francisco. Centuries of whaling and boating have imbued a nautical ambiance into the flavor of this shopping and dining getaway. The views back to the city are spectacular. Sausalito features a three-acre model miniature ocean, rebuilt speakeasies, a fort/resort, and a kids’ outdoor Discovery Museum…plus houseboats, restaurants, marinas, coves, and much, much more…
People tell us all the time that our tours make travel easier and much more interesting. So download Tours4Mobile’s San Francisco Sausalito guided sightseeing tour to your mobile and join us for an excursion across the bay to discover why this town has such allure!
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- Sausalito Visitor Center & History Exhibit
- Downtown & the Waterfront
- Climbing Into the ‘Banana Belt’
- Marinship & the Massive Bay Model
- Fort Baker, Discovery Museum & New Resort
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Sausalito: San Francisco’s Favorite Getaway Tour in a larger map