An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Find out why this Maryhill Tour is the other Washington’s best-kept travel secret. There is a world-class art museum with one of the largest collections of original Rodin works in the USA, and memorabilia which once belonged to the former royal family of Romania. You can visit a replica of Stonehenge which is the first World War I memorial in the USA, an award-winning winery, or enjoy stunning panoramic views of the Columbia Gorge below. With all this to offer, Maryhill won’t stay a secret for long! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Maryhill Tour Highlights
- A Little Bit of History
- Washington’s Stonehenge
- Maryhill Museum of Art
- Wine! Savor the Flavor…
- Logistics: All Roads Lead to Maryhill
|Transportation||Walking & Driving|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Maryhill: Guarding The Columbia River Gorge Tour in a larger map