An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Nyack Walking Tour; If you need a break from the city life, take a day trip to Nyack, New York. Only 20 minutes from the George Washington Bridge, you can experience the tranquility of the Hudson River without any tourists edging on the back of your heels. Check out this river village for its atmosphere, river views, Victorian architecture, artwork, antique shops and great food. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Nyack Walking Tour Highlights
- Navigating Nyack
- Nyack Beach State Park
- A Stroll Along the Mansions
- Edward Hopper House Art Center
- Satisfy Your Appetites!
- Dinner & Drinks
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Navigating New York’s Nyack On The Hudson Tour in a larger map