An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Nantucket Walking Tour; Nantucket is a year-round destination with a fascinating history, incredible beaches, and boundless natural beauty. Combine that with an eclectic arts scene and world-class dining and shopping and you might just have the perfect vacation spot off the beaten path. Accessible by ferry or small plane, you will find much of the island unchanged from its earlier days as a whaling capital. Stepping ashore is like walking back in time. The island’s flat terrain and over 35 miles of bike paths make it ideal to explore, using any or all of the three bike trips featured in this tour. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Nantucket Walking Tour Highlights
- Overview of The Grey Lady
- Introduction to the Island
- Getting There & Shopping
- Restaurant Scene
- Biking & Surfside Tour
- ‘Sconset & Cisco Tours
- Activities & Wrap Up
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Specialty||Off the Beaten Path, Historical/Heritage|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Nantucket, The Faraway Isle Tour in a larger map
There are no reviews yet.