An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Situated in the heart of Florida’s Gold Coast, this Fort Lauderdale walking tour presents a wealth of diverse activities – and you don’t have to be wealthy to enjoy them! Relax on the beach and work on an envy-producing tan… savor the perfect empanada or dine al fresco at a historic landmark. Buy a beach wrap or a unique piece of artwork… join locals dancing to jazz in the park under the glorious South Florida sky. Be a kid again at a hands-on museum, and learn how in little more than a century this area was completely transformed. The question becomes: What to do this time, and what to leave for next? Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Fort Lauderdale Walking Tour Highlights
- Fort Lauderdale: More than Spring Break!
- Arrival & the Beach
- Along the Intracoastal Waterway
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Las Olas Riverfront
- The Arts & Entertainment District
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Fort Lauderdale: More Than Spring Break! Tour in a larger map
There are no reviews yet.