An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Main Park Road, Everglades; Visitors come from around the world to experience Everglades National Park, the world’s only Everglades; a dynamic ecosystem fed by a sheet flow of rainfall creeping slowly southward across expansive sawgrass prairies. Most tourists are here to see wildlife – and that’s virtually guaranteed if they get at least 3 miles into the park, to Royal Palm Hammock. But a drive down the 38-mile Main Park Road, which dead-ends near the southernmost point of Florida’s peninsula, provides an overview of the best the Everglades has to offer – even if you never get out of your car. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Main Park Road, Everglades Highlights:
- Ernest Coe Visitor Center
- Royal Palm Hammock
- Long Pine Key
- The River of Grass
- The Mangrove Fringe
- End of the Road
|Specialty||Off the Beaten Path, Off the Beaten Path|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Driving Main Park Road, Everglades National Park Tour in a larger map
There are no reviews yet.