An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Tour San Rafael to Santa Rosa CA on the New SMART Train
You’ll be amazed to see the mountain orchards and pastures join the public-welcome fields and streams of California ‘s two prettiest counties – Marin (north of the Golden Gate Bridge) and Sonoma (north of Marin) – while riding the new, sleek SMART trains that stop in seven “stations” in the key towns and nature jump-offs. Enjoy the singular attractions in San Rafael, County Center, Hamilton, Novato, Omopali Park, Petaluma, Cotati, Rohnert Park, and Santa Rosa. See Snoopy, haciendas, county fairs, the Accordion Festival, museums, and shindigs/concerts somewhere every weekend, plus ride with your bike free, pedal alongside the train, and re-train later!
People tell us all the time that our tours make travel easier and much more interesting. This tour, which plays on your mobile device, will lead you to the best guided sightseeing locations north of San Francisco in beautiful Marin and Sonoma counties in the comfort of a modern, quiet train. Another name for this tour could be ‘Adventures Unlimited!’
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- SAN RAFAEL
- CIVIC CENTER AND THE WETANDS
- NOVATO and OLOMPALI PARK
- PETALUMA, OJAI, and ROHNERT PARK
- SANTA ROSA and the AIRPORT
|Transportation||Train, Bicycling, Walking & Driving|
View SMART Train in a larger map