An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Marin County Tour; The Golden Gate National Recreation Area is one of the most visited National Parks in the United States, hosting over 13 million visitors per year. It is also one of the largest urban parks in the world with a size rivaling the urban areas of Marin, an affluent Bay Area county. More than 80% of its size is devoted to wild or open lands. This tour of the GGNRA units within Marin County includes Muir Woods, Olema Valley, Bolinas Lagoon, Fort Baker, and the incomparable Marin Headlands – with its breathtaking views of San Francisco and the world famous Golden Gate Bridge. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Marin County Tour Highlights
- The Bridge to Marin’s Recreation Areas
- Fort Baker Revitalized
- The Amazing Marin Headlands
- Tennessee Valley to Muir Woods
- Bolinas Lagoon & Olema Valley
|Transportation||Walking & Driving|
|Tour Type||Travel Log – play before you go|
View The Open Spaces Of California’s Marin County Tour in a larger map